Freshly renovated, the children's playground in Trun offers fun and adventure for children of all ages. A fire pit, tables and benches as well as fresh water invite you to linger and picnic. A visit to the playground is highly recommended, especially on hot summer days due to the pleasant shady spots.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Etwas unterhalb der Aua Benedida befindet sich ein alter Kalkofen (rom. "caltgera"). In diesem Ofen brannte man aus dem hier häufig vorkommenden kalkhaltigen Tuffstein den begehrten Kalk.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
It is believed that there was already a chapel in Surrein in 1595. The church was re-consecrated in 1643. The church of Surrein is dedicated to St. Placidus. The present church with three altars was built by the Capuchins and consecrated in 1695. In 1786, Surrein became an independent parish. The church was fully renovated in 1908. The last major renovation took place in 1950/51.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Die Ladestation befindet sich beim Spielplatz/Grillstelle, etwa 600 Meter vom Zentrum in Cumbel entfernt. Die Ladekabel befinden sich in der Ladekabel-Box neben der Ladestation.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Die Ladestation befindet sich beim Feuerwehrgebäude in Uors, direkt an der Hauptstrasse und der Abzweigung nach Surcasti. Die Ladekabel befinden sich in der Ladekabel-Box neben der Ladestation.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}