It is believed that there was already a chapel in Surrein in 1595. The church was re-consecrated in 1643. The church of Surrein is dedicated to St. Placidus. The present church with three altars was built by the Capuchins and consecrated in 1695. In 1786, Surrein became an independent parish. The church was fully renovated in 1908. The last major renovation took place in 1950/51.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The Protestant Church in Malans, with its slender church tower and late Gothic nave, displays tomb inscriptions of the noble families of Gugelberg, von Planta, and von Salis. The interior is kept in a simple late Baroque style.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}