The suspension bridge Val da Tersnaus connects the villages of Tersnaus and Camuns for pedestrians. Tersnau's suspension bridge is 66 metres long and 34 metres high.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Haus zur alten Post (House to the old Post office)
The House of the Old Post in Jenins impresses with its slender, tall shape and the white-framed windows with gable motifs. A large barn adjoins the residential house to the east.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Catholic Parish Church of St. Julitta and Quiricus, Andiast
The Catholic parish church of St. Julitta and Quiricus is surrounded by the village cemetery in the north-eastern part of the village outside the village street. According to a bull, the church was owned by the Pfäfers monastery around 998. Unfortunately, this document is a forgery. The first documentary mention dates back to 1461.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The Sogn Antoni chapel in Rumein was consecrated in 1672 by Bishop Ulrich de Mont and once belonged to the valley church of Sogn Vintschegn in Pleif. Today it belongs to the Benedictine monastery in Disentis.Key available.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The south-facing Baroque church was built in the mid-17th century on the site of two previous buildings. In the vestibule there is a remarkable but also shocking example of a martyred Christ on the cross (4).
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}