The charging station is located next to the Städtlibeiz in the old town of Ilanz. The charging cables are located in the charging cable box next to the charging station.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
snowboard school Mundaun enables the kids in the snow and fun paradise (entrance ski lift Plitschès) playfully and professionally with various aids to learn snow sports.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
From the Black Gate (also called Porta Bual or Bachtor) at the southeast corner of the Städtlis, today only the wrought iron gate angel embedded in the wall can be seen.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The miniature golf course is located south of the Lake Brigel in the vicinity of the tennis court and the playground. The Swimming lake and mountain railways can be reached in 5 minutes on foot. Many hiking, biking and Nordic walking routes lead past the facility. Car parking is available.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The company name "WasserchRAFT" stands for respect for the river and its grinding and at the same time life-giving power. Water is the passion and is close to the heart of "WasserchRAFT" to share it with you.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The Sogn Antoni Catholic chapel is privately owned by the Sgier family and is located in the center of the village on the lower Dorfstrasse next to the former school and parish hall. According to the inscription, the baroque chapel was built in 1668 by Gion Sgier and is now owned by the Sgier family foundation.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}