Adventures Flims - Brücken in wilder Natur
Show all 4 images
The adventure "Bridges in wild nature" leads from the Naraus mountain station along the Flem stream down to the centre of Flims. On our way we cross impressive bridges by Jürg Conzett and learn unusual things about his engineering skills. The seven bridges provide unexpected insights into the multifaceted canyon landscape. They are witnesses of the dynamic interplay between man and nature.
Attention: On high-altitude sections, snowfields are possible until the summer months. The upper bridges may be flooded with meltwater from time to time in early summer.
The trail is a narrow, challenging mountain trail: slope trusses, bridges and footbridges over running water. Sure-footedness is required on the white-red-white marked route.
– the sometimes steep terrain requires caution
– Always supervise children – Do not enter the creek bed
– do not enter wet rocks, they are extremely slippery
– no bike path – accessible only in the snow- and ice-free season
– Do not leave the mountain hiking trail
Responsible for this content UNESCO-Welterbe Tektonikarena Sardona.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.