Bärenthemenweg «senda da l’uors» bei Fuldera
On the leisurely walk in the valley floor of the beautiful Val Müstairs, four hand-carved bears tell amazing bear stories.
What a dancing bear can do and how it is that a child ends up in the house of bears - on the hiking trail from Fuldera to Valchava children get their money's worth. Four hand-carved bears, who tell us bear stories, accompany the way. The children can learn a bear song and discover what the constellations have to do with the bear. Let yourself be surprised and take the leisurely walk with your children under your feet.
Tip: In summer, the "fairytale bear" takes the children with her and tells exciting stories about the bear. Information is available from the Val Müstair Guest Information.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the tour starts.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency number
Good footwear, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages.
From the PostBus stop Fuldera, d'Aint direction Stablatschas
Past Provalchava, Resia and Muglin to Valchava
Continue to Döss da las Levras and St. Maria
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez station.
- By PostBus (from Zernez) every hour to the PostBus stop Fuldera, d'Aint
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass and the Ofen Pass to Fuldera.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Zernez and then over the Ofenpass to Fuldera.
- From the south: via reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) through the Val Müstair over the Ofenpass to Fuldera.
- Parking at the starting point of the hike in Fuldera d'Aint. Few parking spaces available.
Responsible for this content: Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.