Show all 4 images
The cultural trail with different cultural themes on Samanun.
PostBus stop Samnaun-Compatsch, village
PostBus stop Samnaun-Compatsch, Spissermühle
The culture trail is a well-maintained forest trail that begins with a leisurely ascent at the end of Samnaun-Compatsch. Along the exhibitions and quotations, you hike in the direction of Zanderstal. A beautiful view of neighbouring Spiss and the Muttakopf opens up. At the end of the culture trail, at the Malfragbach stream, you cross the national border. After about one kilometre, you cross the Zandersbach stream and leave Austrian territory again. Along the Zandersbach you reach the bus stop Spissermühle, where a PostBus leaves for Samnaun every hour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Good shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages.
Samnaun-Compatsch, Kulturweg, Zanderstal, Spissermühle.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp or Martina, Cunfin) every hour to the PostBus stop Samnaun-Compatsch, village
- In Samnaun during the day hourly connection with the Samnaunbus to PostBus stop Samnaun-Compatsch, village
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- Parking spaces in Samnaun-Laret below the alpine dairy.
- Parking spaces in Samnaun-Compatsch near the school/adventure bath
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.