Game and Animal Nature Trail Samnaun
In a playful way the game and animal nature trail gives interesting insights into the Samnaun animal world.
PostBus stop Samnaun-Ravaisch, mountain railroads
PostBus stop Samnaun-Laret, village
This theme trail begins at the valley station of the mountain railways. The visitor is given a question on each panel, which is answered on the next panel. There are a total of 20 informative panels and numerous animals are represented: from marmots to the rare badger. Up to Val da Chierns, the path follows a forest road, then a path through the mixed forest to the farm at the Calvary.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Good shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages.
- From the valley station of the cable car into Val da Chierns
- Short time on a forest road, then on a path to the farm Kalvarienberg
- Back via Samnaun-Laret, village
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Hourly connections with the PostBus, line 921 to Samnaun-Ravaisch, mountain railroads
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
Free parking spaces at the cable cars in Samnaun-Ravaisch
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.