Show all 3 images
The tour can also be started from Lavin.
Storming the peaks
This tour is part of the 2022 #PIZstürmer Challenge, take a photo at the summit and pick up a gift.
All information on participation in the #PIZstürmer Challenge can be found at: www.engadin.com
- Good sure-footedness
- Hiking/trekking shoes
- Average orientation ability
- Elementary alpine experience
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse near Giarsun in 5 minutes by car (10 minutes from Vereina-Südportal)
- Paid parking at the entrance to the village of Guarda (Guarda is car-free)
- Paid parking at Guarda train station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.