Skitour von Splügen auf den Piz Tambo (ZS)
Show all 5 images
Walking routes in alpine terrain requires good physical condition, serious preparation and technical knowledge of mountain sports. The ascent of the described routes is at your own risk. For safe mountain sports, Viamala Tourism recommends training under expert guidance or a guided ski tour by trained mountain guides.
- Plan your tour carefully in advance!
- Check the avalanche situation and weather conditions the day before and shortly before the start (on site)!
- Check your safety equipment and material before takeoff
Liability claims of any kind against Viamala Tourism as well as against the authors are excluded.
Ski touring equipment
- climbing harness if applicable
- if applicable, rope
- Avalanche transceiver (functional)
- If applicable, Air Bag
Splügen can be reached by PostBus. The bus stop is located directly at the mountain railways. Further information can be found on the SBB website: www.sbb.ch.
Coming from the north and south on the A13, leave the exit "Splügen". The mountain railway station is in the immediate vicinity. Plan your journey with the Google route planner.
Responsible for this content Viamala Tourism.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.