Village Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Ardez (Gemeinde Scuol)
Show all 10 images
Even from a distance, the castle ruin Steinsberg catches the eye and attracts us. It towers over a model village of Romanesque living culture: sunlight surrounds the sgraffito of the beautiful Engadine houses, the diverse agriculture is omnipresent and shapes the daily rhythm. Ardez owes its intact villagescape to the bypass road and careful planning, which could not fit better into the landscape and create security. Whether we descend from the mountain lakes at Piz Cotschen, come from Val Tasna past Chanoua to the WWF Emerald Area or ascend from the Inn Gorge after a visit to Sur-En or Tarasp: we do not go to Ardez, but arrive there.
Further information about Ardez and the holiday region Engadin Scuol Zernez can be found at engadin.com/ardez
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Ardez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.