Around 1273 the castle was built by Heinrich von Reischen. Around the middle of the 14th century it was probably abandoned and then fell into disrepair over the years. From 1970 it was reconstructed with the original remains of the wall. Since 2016, the castle has been owned by the institution Pro Castellis. The castle is only accessible on request.
The castle is owned by the institution Pro Castellis and is only accessible on request.
Responsible for this content Viamala Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.