Archaeological sites Surselva
Casti de Mont, Vella
Show all 4 images
The Casti de Mont, a palatial building, stands in the middle of the village right next to the chapel. It was rebuilt in 1666 after a conflagration by Margaretha of Mont. In its place stood before the fire an older stone house of unknown construction date. The tower at the southern corner was only added later. Since 1982, the house has been a listed building. The valuable coffered ceiling from the large parlour can be seen in the National Museum Zurich.
The energies are neither high nor consistently constructive.
The castle is not open to the public.
(Source text: Book Places of Magic)
Book available from: Surselva Tourismus AG, Info Val Lumnezia, Palius 32 D, 7144 Vella
Tel. 0041 81 931 18 58, firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourismus AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.