Church Engadin St. Moritz
Catholic Church Saint Maurice
Show all 3 images
The Church of St. Maurice was built in 1867 and renovated in 1972/73. The stained-glass windows are the work of Enrico Leone Donati, an artist from Zürich.
Below the Parish Church is a chapel built into the rocks.
No information available
Responsible for this content Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.