Church Engadin St. Moritz

Catholic Church St. Charles

img_4kq_fachfcjh
img_4kq_dfdhfiad

Description

The Church of St. Charles was built between 1886 and 1889 by Nikolaus Hartmann, and features stained-glass windows by Enrico Leone Donati, an artist from Zurich.

Opening hours

No information available

Map

Responsible for this content Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG.

Outdooractive Logo

This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.