Church Engadin St. Moritz

Chapel Regina Pacis

img_4kq_feiidgbd
img_4kq_dfdhfiaa

Description

The Regina Pacis Chapel was built in 1928 in historicism style, contains 10 glass panels created by Ernst Rinderspacher and a neo-Gothic winged altar by the Nuremberg altar builder, Stärk.

Open daily from 07.00am - 07.00pm

Opening hours

No information available

Map

Responsible for this content Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG.

Outdooractive Logo

This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.