Church San Bernardino Mesolcina Calanca
Chiesa Parrocchiale di San Giulio
The building has undergone several alterations over the centuries. The first mention on historical documents dates back to 1219, while the construction of the choir dates back to the early fourteenth century, that of the bell tower is from 1430 and that of the side chapels is from the sixteenth century.
In 1643 the nave was extended beyond its original extension.
Responsible for this content Ente Turistico Regionale del Moesano San Bernardino, Mesolcina, Calanca.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.