Gorge Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Show all 6 images
Explore the wild Gorge of Clozza on a summer hike. A path leads steadily uphill to Flönas. From there, the trail leads back to Scuol.
Please note at the entrance to the gorge any indications whether this is currently accessible.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- Several times a day PostBus connection around Scuol (local bus)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.