Retailers Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Show all 5 images
In the rustic antique shop on three floors you will find a large selection of antiques, especially from the Engadine and the Alpine region. In addition to the large selection of furniture, jewellery and small antiques, you will also find works of art, stamps, coins, textiles and paintings by well-known artists from the region.
Curtins 91, 7530 Zernez
- Small antiques
- Works of art
Opening hours and all further information:
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Zernez.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.