Church Engadin St. Moritz

French Church "Au Bois"

img_4kq_hadbhhic
img_4kq_dbhjhgdi

Description

Former French-Calvinist church (now evangelical church), built between 1875 and 1877 by Nicolaus Hartmann sen. Neo-Gothic church with slender frontal spire and cross gables. Side entrance in the style of an ambulatory. Interior with open roof truss, choir with ribbed vaulting. Stained-glass window, in a figurative design in the choir.

In summer open daily from 7.00am - 7.00pm.

In Winter closed because of no heating.

Map

Responsible for this content Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG.

Outdooractive Logo

This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.