Tourist office Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Show all 3 images
We will help you:
- Guest information with brochure and flyer edition
- Information about the village of Scuol and surrounding factions
- Sale of various merchandising items
- Various services such as Vereina tickets, dirt road permits and fishing patents
Opening hours and further information can be found at scuol-zernez.com
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp train station
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Free parking is available at the covered wooden bridge on the other side of the Inn in Scuol Sot, at the Chasa Puntota retirement home in Scuol Sura, as well as on the road to S-charl and the "Porta" stop
- Parking garage Coop right next to the guest information is chargeable
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.