Supermarkt Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
The border shop in Martina – always worth a visit! Refuelling, room rental and café-bar.
Chasa 241, 7560 Martina
As short as the name is sometimes the stay of the guests in the border shop in Martina: filling up with gasoline, changing money, drinking a coffee and on. Maybe buy a Tschliner beer?
Opening hours and further information can be found at buntschlin.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà, Tschlin)
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Martina
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Directly at the border shop Martina
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.