Tennis Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Gurlaina tennis courts
Show all 3 images
The location of the tennis courts is well positioned and offers a view of the village. The total of four courts are playable from the beginning of May to around mid-October, depending on the weather.
It is not required to reserve the courts in advance. Guests can pay directly in our tennis restaurant "Plazzin". Should the restaurant not be occupied, the envelope with the name and the court fee can be thrown into the green letterbox at the entrance to the tennis restaurant.
Further information regarding court rental and the tennis lessons that can be booked.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp railway station
- By local bus from Scuol-Tarasp station to the PostBus stop Chantröven
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Below the tennis courts are the parking spaces of the tennis club.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.