Historic sites Chur

House to the Bell

img_4kq_gefaccae
img_4kq_gefaccag

Show all 5 images

img_4kq_gefaccai
1686

House to the Bell

Kantonsstrasse 38, 7205 Zizers

Description

This three-storey building is one of the oldest in the village. Once an inn, it became the town hall of the Five Villages district, with the seat of various government offices. It constituted the northmost building in a row of historical buildings along the north-south road, which had grown for decades and centuries. It was built in 1686, and likely renovated in 1702 and 1966.

Map

Responsible for this content Heidiland Tourismus.

Outdooractive Logo

This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.