Historic sites Heidiland
Show all 4 images
The wide house with a half-hip roof creates a gate to the village centre together with the residential house by the fountain on the opposite side. The window surrounds and the house entrance, which was built in 1860, are made of sandstone. The fenced-in, geometrically laid out farm garden dates from the time the house was built.
Responsible for this content Heidiland Tourismus.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.