Kapelle Sogn Gudegn, Vignogn
The existing chapel Sogn Gudegn was built in 1648 and consecrated on 16 May 1649 with an altar. It stands at the bottom of the village on the road towards Degen.
Keys available at Maurus Derungs 079 539 93 89 or 079 632 87 46.
First building mentioned in the Indulgence Letter of 1345. This chapel was located south of today's little church. The relocation of the chapel probably took place in 1648 due to the risk of slipping, according to the visitation report of 1658 Alt-Gaudentius was still upright. The existing chapel was built in 1648 and consecrated on 16 May 1649 with an altar.
Description: Northwest-facing structure consisting of a two-bay nave and a shallow choir, both vaulted with tons. The portal crowned with a roof, date 1648.
Equipment: The altar is a two-storey structure made of wood around 1700. Simple gallery dated 1790; on it a small rococo organ from the parish church with a three-sided façade.
Bells with inscriptions, 17th century
(Recorded by: Regiun Surselva)
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourismus AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.