Chapel Disentis Sedrun
Kapelle St. Antonius, Pardomat
History: The hamlet of Pardomat belongs to Sumvitg, but the chapel is located on Disentis territory and is counted among the hamlet of Disla. The chapel, probably built around 1718, faces south and has a flat-closed choir, cross vaults and stitched arch windows. The altar has the shape of a small framed reredos, which is occupied with 15 medallions of the Mysteries of the Rosary. Bells: Mit Inschriften, 1718.
By train from Lucerne over the Oberalp Pass or from Zurich via Chur to Sumvitg-Cumpadials. On foot 45 minutes
By car from Lucerne over the Oberalp Pass or from Zurich via Chur to Punt Gronda, between Disentis and Sumvitg. Here is the junction to Perdomat and Madernal
The Oberalp Pass is closed to car traffic in winter
Parking near the chapel
Responsible for this content Sedrun Disentis Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.