Kirche Arosa Lenzerheide
Show all 4 images
The small church with the Old Schoolhouse and the Old Post Office forms the village centre of Praden. It was built in 1642 as a simple, geostatic building. A restoration in 1958, which particularly affected the appearance of the church tower, was reversed in 1983, so that today's church largely shows the shape from the founding period.
The little church appears simple and unadorned from the outside - but it houses a showpiece from the 17th century: the small house organ is probably one of the oldest, if not the oldest, in the church organ in the canton of Graubünden that is still in use. On the wings of the prospect, King David can be seen playing the harp and a trombone-blowing angel.
Bin da Hüscher, 7063 Praden
Responsible for this content Chur Tourism.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.