Lake Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Show all 3 images
The Lai Nair is a small mountain lake above Tarasp. Several fire pits invite you to barbecue and linger. The lake is also a popular destination for hikers and mountain bikers and is ideal for a refreshing swim in summer. But this is also a real hotspot for photographers, as the reflection of the surrounding landscape in the water is an interesting subject.
Our insider tip: The sunsets at Lai Nair are unique and highly recommended.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Vulpera, Ftan, Sent, Strada, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp, bus line 923: From Scuol-Tarasp, Staziun in the direction of Tarasp, Fontana
- On foot it is about 20 minutes until you reach the Lai Nair
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Tarasp
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Parking is available in Tarasp (Fontana) next to the municipal building and in Avrona.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.