Historic sites Heidiland
1632-33, rebuilt after fire 1664 for Carl v. Salis, renovated 1962
Strict, three-storey cube with slender flank tower, gable roof and columns at the portal. Named after its owner in the 18th century, Field Marshal Carl Ulysses v. Salis. Inside: left sala terrena with Renaissance stucco from 1650, right sala terrena and corridors with good ribbon-work stucco and rocaille stucco. The house also contains two richly panelled rooms and two tower stoves by Pfau, from 1664 and later.
Responsible for this content Heidiland Tourism Ltd..
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.