Spa Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Mineral Bath Bogn Engiadina
Show all 11 images
- A unique bathing and sauna landscape with six indoor and two outdoor pools, a brine pool, two steam baths, three different saunas and an exclusive ladies' sauna, relaxation rooms and sunbathing lawns. A walkway with spring waters, a shower grotto, foot baths and a refreshment corner.
- In the Roman-Irish bath, Roman bathing culture merges with Irish bathing tradition. The wellness ritual relaxes the body, strengthens the immune system and refreshes the soul.
- Therapy and wellness centre: In the «Bogn Engiadina» you can indulge yourself wonderfully. You will receive personal and individual advice and treatment.
- The rehabilitation centre offers a variety of therapies and outpatient rehabilitation treatments in a unique ambience. The therapy is based on proven orthodox medicine with the inclusion of available remedies such as mineral springs and climate.
- Further offers: Medical practice, fitness centre, cosmetic studio, Thai restaurant, drinking hall, seminar room.
Prices and further information can be found at bognengiadina.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at bognengiadina.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Several times daily PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Scuol, Bogn Engiadina
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking in the parking garage of the Bogn Engiadina
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.