Ski Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Show all 4 images
Via da Ftan 495, 7550 Scuol
Whether skiing with family or friends, everyone will find their ski, snowboard or freeride slope in the 70-kilometre ski area "Motta Naluns". From challenging slopes and steep slopes to easy, gentle descents through larch forests, racy mogul slopes and wide freeride slopes, all possibilities for a perfect day of skiing are open to winter sports enthusiasts.
A unique highlight for enjoyable descents is the 11 km long dream slope to the picturesque village of Sent. If you want to refine your freestyle skills, the Snowpark with freestyle hit and park line of world champion Elena Könz is the right place for you. For the little ones, the children's area awaits with magic carpets, animation slopes, tunnels and lovingly cared for crèches. If you want to spend your sports and skiing holidays beyond the hustle and bustle, the Lower Engadine ski area is the right place for you.
Opening hours and further information can be found at bergbahnen-scuol.ch
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Gondola lift to the Motta Naluns mountain station
- From the train station it is only about 200 m to the valley station of the cable cars.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking spaces at the valley station of the cable cars
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.