Show all 9 images
From around 1300; burnt out in the 16th c.
Monumental overall structure of uniform design, almost palatial building. Ground plan and facades in loose symmetry. Finely worked light-coloured limestone for window and door surrounds and building edges. Construction elements made of tuff stone or thick natural stone with raw worked face (bossage); some wall surfaces with Rasa-Pietra masonry.
Responsible for this content Heidiland Tourism Ltd..
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.