Wellness Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Ospiz pitschen 19B, 7530 Zernez
Feet carry us throughout our lives. That is why it is important to take good care of them.
Almost 30 bones, nearly 30 joints, 60 muscles, more than 100 ligaments and over 200 tendons - all this makes our feet true masterpieces. That's why we should do them a little bit of good every now and then.
Please contact Marianne Egler for more information about opening hours.
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Zernez.
- From Zernez station 5 minutes on foot
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (approx. 20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
A parking space is available in front of the pedicure studio.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.