Playground Pradellas Sta. Maria
Show all 4 images
This playground is surrounded by trees and mountains on a hill. A large fenced area with a lot of space to let off steam and lots of playground equipment belongs to this barbecue area. For the children there is also a little house with its own table and benches. There are seats in the shade as well as in the sun.
From the bus stop, posta about 10 - 15 minutes walk.
Easily accessible with baby stroller
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Sta. Maria, Scoula
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Sta. Maria ( 45 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Sta. Maria
- From the south: via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Sta. Maria.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.