Church Engadin St. Moritz
Protestant Church St. Moritz Dorf
The church, situated in the centre of St. Moritz Dorf, was last restored and its interior completely redesigned in 2007. The hall-like interior was made brighter and also equipped with movable seating, to cater for both church services and cultural events. A particularly outstanding feature is its gold-coloured, cubical porch.The village church was built between 1785 and 1787. The neo-Gothic tower in its present form dates from 1896/97.
Open daily from 9.00am - 7.00pm.
Open all day
Responsible for this content Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.