Church Bergün Filisur
Protestant-ref. Church Latsch
In 1154 an episcopal possession is attested in Latsch. The church under the Patrozinium of St. Nicholas is first mentioned in 1523. Latsch took the Reformation in 1590 and then seperate of the Bergün mother church. In 1689 it came temporarily to the separation from neighboring Stugl.
The high church tower with a one-piece belfry holds a tent roof with a pointed helmet, while the nave is covered with a hipped roof.
The interior of the church is dominated by the polygonal and the pulpit on the left side, which precedes the choir, separated from the church by a semicircular arch. In the center of the choir is a table for baptism, on which the Lord's Supper is celebrated in accordance with the Reformed Grisons custom.
The church is open during the day and can be visited.
With the Rhaetian Railway to Bergün, then by bus to Latsch.
Responsible for this content Bergün Filisur Tourism.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.