Historic sites Heidiland

Risch House

img_4kq_gefaccdg
img_4kq_gefaccdh

Show all 5 images

img_4kq_gefaccdi
Dual dwelling house with farm buildings; 1784

Risch House

St. Luzi 13, 7306 Fläsch

Description

This free-standing, large-volume house is well-proportioned and harmonious when viewed and was originally conceived as a semi-detached house with the same floor plan. The coat of arms of the builders Amandus Marugg and Eva Sulzer is placed as a connecting element between the two front doors. The interior structure is largely unchanged from its original state. The alleyway it stands on visually benefits from the enclosed front gardens.

Map

Responsible for this content Heidiland Tourismus.

Outdooractive Logo

This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.