Ropes course Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Rope Park Engadin
The Sur En Rope Park is located around 350 metres from Camping Sur En, in the municipality of Sent. It currently offers a children's course and two family courses. In addition, a fourth course is scheduled to open in August 2021.
The Sur En Rope Park was completely destroyed by a storm in 2020 and is now being rebuilt step by step. In 2022, it should be able to fully open with nine courses and a cosy barbecue area.
More information about opening hours
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly service to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol to Sent, Sur En Camping.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27.
- Sur En can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 between Scuol and Ramosch (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
Free parking spots on site
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.