Info point Viamala
Gemeinde Flerden, 7426 Flerden
Until the construction of the water supply in 1880, the wells of the inner part of the village were fed by the spring in the Pro Palutta. This spring still supplies the Gemsli property today. The outer part of the village was supplied from the spring located in the small forest above the church. From here, the water flowed into the outer village in a ditch that was still clearly visible. At the end of 1879 / beginning of 1880, the municipality must have decided to build a new water supply. There is much to suggest that the Flerdner could count on the support of the city of Chur. However, no further information can be found in the municipal archive.
Responsible for this content Viamala Tourism.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.