Sports ground Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Sportzentrum Zernez - Center da Sport
The sports centre in Zernez with a wide range of activities in winter and summer.
- Artificial ice rink (ice hockey, curling, curling, free ice skating)
- Natural ice rink with skate rental
- Cross-country ski trail right next to the restaurant
- large children's playground
- Sports field (football, etc.)
- miniature golf
- table tennis
- 80-metre track
- Skateboard and Inline Skate Park
adults CHF 5.-
Children CHF 3.-
Available in the restaurant Center da Sport.
Seasonal subscription artificial ice rink
adults CHF 50.-
Children CHF 35.-
Available at the Zernez Municipal House.
Combined annual subscription
For children residing in the municipality of Zernez, valid for the artificial ice rink and the family bath.
Children CHF 100.-
Available in family bathroom.
With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Engadine road H27.
Free parking at the train station, in the village and at the Visitor Center of the National Park in Zernez.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.