Fountain Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
How the fountain came to be called squirrel is unclear. But it gives the fountain its name, also in Romansh: Bügl dal Squilat.
At the fountain flows the mineral water of the Clozza spring, which rises a little further up in the Clozza gorge. A viewing window gives you a direct insight into the spring.
The short walk from the village fountain to the Clozza spring allows you to be in the middle of nature in a very short time from the village.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp, staziun to Scuol, Serras
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadin on H27
- From the east: via Landeck/Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders – Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair – Zernez) on H27
Below the Clozza bridge, near the hospital
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.