Church Val Surses Savognin Bivio
St. Calixtus Parish Church in Brienz
In 1513, the Bishop of Chur granted permission for construction. The new church was consecrated in September 1519. The high altar is one of the most important late Gothic winged altars in Graubünden.
Responsible for this content Arosa Lenzerheide.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.