Club and Disco Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Stüva is a discotheque / club in the middle of Scuol. The diverse range of offers makes it the ideal meeting place for all age groups.
Stüva is the perfect place to party. With Peter Wackel, Mike Candys, Culcha Candela and other top acts, well-known artists have already been represented at Stüva.
The range is broad and therefore offers something for every style of music.
Groups of 4 or more can rent a lounge.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Several times daily PostBus connection around Scuol (local bus)
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.