Fountain Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Village fountain Plaz
Show all 3 images
The water from the Sotsass spring flows out of the village fountain with the wooden chancellor Marnia on the fountain pole. The right fountain basin has an orange-reddish colouring of the minerals that the water transports.
The Sotsass spring can be visited with a walk of about half an hour from the village fountain.
Yes, with restriction due to natural cobblestones
Accessible all year round
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp, staziun to Scuol, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadin on H27
- From the east: via Landeck/Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders – Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair – Zernez) on H27
After the bridge over the River Inn below the village square «Plaz» has free parking.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.