Village Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Vnà (Gemeinde Valsot)
Show all 5 images
Vnà is sun-drenched and somewhat remote from the rest of the world at 1600 m above sea level.M., far away from everyday life but well developed and close enough for the necessary comfort. The Rhaeto-Romanic village lives visibly and sustainably from agriculture, impresses with its close proximity to nature and offers attractive hiking and mountain biking routes. The hamlets of Griosch and Zuort in Val Sinestra are exemplary oases of peace and power. Surrounded by an impressively diverse nature, which was awarded by the Swiss Landscape Protection in 2011, the village of 60 souls is fantastic in the truest sense of the word: Anyone who arrives in Vnà can dream and switch off, but please with open eyes and alert senses.
More information and tips can be found at engadin.com/vna.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- Hourly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun direction Martina. Change in Ramosch and go to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Vnà can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Ramosch in five minutes by car
- Free parking available everywhere around Vnà
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.