Public Facility Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
free of charge
Please note the current opening hours of the Guest Information Scuol at scuol-zernez.engadin.com/contact
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
If you want to avoid a pass journey by car, there is the possibility to load the car onto the rails from Klosters/Selfranga to Sagliains/Lavin and vice versa (guests stay in the car). You can find more information about this at rhb.ch/autoverlad-vereina
- Free parking is available at the covered wooden bridge on the other side of the Inn in Scuol Sot, as well as on the road to S-charl and the «Porta» bus stop.
- Parking garage Coop directly next to the guest information is chargeable.
Stradun 403a, 7550 Scuol
Responsible for this content: Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.