Wireless Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
free of charge
Please note the current opening hours of the Guest Information Scuol at scuol-zernez.engadin.com/contact
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
If you want to avoid a pass journey by car, there is the possibility to load the car onto the rails from Klosters/Selfranga to Sagliains/Lavin and vice versa (guests stay in the car). You can find more information about this at rhb.ch/autoverlad-vereina
- Free parking is available at the covered wooden bridge on the other side of the Inn in Scuol Sot, at the Chasa Puntota retirement home in Scuol Sura, as well as on the road to S-charl and the "Porta" bus stop.
- Parking garage Coop directly next to the guest information is chargeable.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.