Küblis is a small village that offers guests the best conditions for peace and relaxation. The old village centre is still home to some original farmhouses and manor houses.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Around the year 1220, the forests of Brienz/Brienzauls become noisy: wood is being cut down, stones are being brought in; the great Belfort Castle is being built on a rocky ridge.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The Salis House in Maienfeld, characterized by a distinctive tower, is located outside the former city wall. It preserves valuable historical substance and significantly influences the townscape.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Catholic Parish Church of St. Julitta and Quiricus, Andiast
The Catholic parish church of St. Julitta and Quiricus is surrounded by the village cemetery in the north-eastern part of the village outside the village street. According to a bull, the church was owned by the Pfäfers monastery around 998. Unfortunately, this document is a forgery. The first documentary mention dates back to 1461.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}