The "Nossadunna da Lourdes" Chapel is located slightly elevated in the center of the Clavadi district. The chapel was built in 1899 and consecrated on August 15, 1903. In the same year, the Stations of the Cross along the old road from Sumvitg to Clavadi were also blessed. Due to limited finances, the citizens took matters into their own hands as much as possible and, largely through voluntary labor, made the construction possible. The chapel was renovated in 1965.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
In der Val Lumnezia gibt es noch 34 Brotbackhäuschen. Einige hat man umfunktioniert, andere abgerissen. Doch aus manchen dieser Häuschen steigt noch heute ab und zu ein herrlicher Duft auf.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The Furschbachfall, an impressive waterfall below Alp Fursch, is particularly worth seeing during the snowmelt. Accessible via the mountain railways or a hike through the Schilstal.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}