The church dedicated to the martyr Laurentius is located on the castle hill between Glenner and Valser Rhine and can be seen from afar. The castle has disappeared. Only the keep still stands and has served as the church tower for the church built in 1515.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
On the way from Tobel to Zarzana are the Veegàda and the Maijasasshitta, which were restored and built in the original style by members of the association.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
A spa set across four floors, in glass sails rising from the mountainside. Enjoy architecture and treatments designed to promote stillness, wellbeing and restoration of mind and body.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
From his hut on Alp Tussagn, Segantini climbs even higher up to Lai Tigiel in a 2 1/2-hour walk. There he worked on the paintings «Alpenweiden», «Die Strafe der Wollüstigen» and «Die bösen Mütter».
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Above Flond, in a beautiful forest clearing, is the small Chischlun playground with its slide, swings and climbing castle. Children can also let off steam in the small surrounding forest.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Auf der linken Seite des Brunnens in Vattiz sind zwei Schalensteine und ein Mahlstein eingemauert. Es wird vermutet, dass die grossen Schalen der beiden Steine ursprünglich als Einhängevorrichtungen für die Achse eines Wasserrades gedient haben.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}